Caring for the community in Ferndown
At Ferndown Dental Practice, we are proud to offer NHS dental treatment to patients in Ferndown and the surrounding areas. We’ve been serving our community for many years, and it’s important to us that we continue to provide every patient with the dental care they need to enjoy a lifetime of good oral health.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept new registrations for NHS patients at this time.
If you are receiving NHS treatment at Ferndown Dental Practice, here’s a run-down of what you can expect from your appointment:
- a full examination of your mouth, teeth and gums
- questions about your general health and any problems you have had with your teeth, mouth or gums since your last visit
- discussion and advice on your diet, smoking and drinking habits
- questions about your cleaning regime and advice on the most appropriate products and techniques for you
- discussion of any risks, as well as costs, of any treatment you require
- scheduling of your next visit
Enhancing your smile in Ferndown
NHS treatment only covers what you personally need to enjoy healthy teeth and gums. If you are concerned about your smile, you may want to discuss an elective cosmetic treatment at Ferndown Dental Practice, such as dental implants or teeth whitening, which you can access privately. We also offer a range of payment plans and finance options to help you spread the cost of your dental treatment.
You can view details of NHS fees on the NHS Choices website .